
Those are the words of the Oracle to Neo. I guess that is how life works.
We all do things for which we fully dont understand the consequences. And sometimes we spend our entire lives trying to understand why we did it.
I am thinking of the number of people who decided they will give up a girl/guy for some reason and instead settled with an alternate choice.. But waste their entire lives wondering if life would've been much more colorful if the person they gave up was with them now. And, some who boldy go against the world to marry who they think is right and regret their entire lives for making such a choice.
Maybe that's why I am trying to hard to understand my choice. A choice to give Nitesh a second chance. I have'nt fully understood the choice. I didnt know it would be so hard to trust someone who you have trusted with your life earlier. I didnt know the consequences of this choice on my life. I am brimming with suspicion. I was never like this. I dont want to be. But I am. I guess second chances are even harder to give than a first chance. Thats because in the first chance, you dont expect much, there's nothing much to lose. But in the second chance.. you have everything to lose. Damn! I can imagine how a third chance would be..
I have made my decision.. Now i have to understand its consequences and the reason why I am doing this.. I guess the answer is 'LOVE'. It sure makes me go crazy ... But by the end of all this, am sure it will be worth the trouble :-)
Priya
No comments:
Post a Comment