Monday, December 1, 2008

Another blog



If I take a count of the number of blogs I have had, its 5.
Out of which 3 have been deleted, one has been discontinued out of lack of attachment to that virtual piece of my life, one is alive.. but it is being watched by predators who are just waiting to pounce on me for any little senseless bit that I tend to write.

Frankly, I am not sure if I can sustain this blog .. But I will try my best. This blog is from another google account, away from the watchful eyes of some unscrupulous elements. I hope this is safe, and my blog will again be my confidante and my canvas for exaggerated bullshit.

With that vivid introduction, I move to give a gist of episodes from life. Right now, life aint looking too good.
  1. My boyfriend cheated on me and realized his mistake and I am on this see saw which cannot land on any side.

  2. The cold war at home, thanks to my brother and his ever so beautiful wife is intensifying to an extent where invisible walls have been raised overnight.

  3. I have nowhere to look for comfort and the only person I trust completely is on the scanner .. being intricately scrutinized if he is capable of being trusted again (If in doubt read point #1 again.. I refer to the same person)

  4. Except for my career, I have no clue where my life is heading. Feels like I have ventured into the forest where Blair-witch project was filmed.

  5. I am at a point where I believe I am incapable of making prudent decisions. Quite obviously, that is not a nice place to be in.

Right now, I can only look at 'him' and pray that I have made the right choice by giving him a second chance and drown my sorrows in his company. I am quite sure that I am not the one with the largest bundle of grief on my shoulders.. But it feels pretty heavy.

Hope.. keeps me human.


No comments: