I really really really think I should've read the review before I booked the damn tickets! It was a CRAP MAX movie! Unless Nitesh thinks otherwise, I didnt like it at all. Keanu Reeves has tried to carry forward a part of his character as Neo in the Matrix. He has tried the one liners filled with power and authority, the solemn face and the mostly unemotionless expression which actually spoke a lot in the Matrix but nothing in this movie.
The movie lacks substance and the giant robot thingy seems like its out of a cartoon. The only part of the graphics that seemed appealing was the alien orb. It looked ultra cool!
My recommendation to Anand & Bin - Dont watch unless you have plans of making out ;-)
P.S - I have become a big time movie critic. Dunno if thats a good thing *Sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hehehehe...oh man...i think il skip this one... :)
Post a Comment