
I have a few very close friends and a lot of 'just' friends. I dont let people get very close to me.. Its the fear of being judged. I would rather keep them at bay and draw the lines of interaction that get close and let them bitch behind my back.
Me and Bin have this perennial problem. We are forever being judged and the verdict is almost the same everytime - Too much attitude, slutty, arrogant. Very honestly speaking, this is far from the truth. We are pretty amicable people. Cant go proving to everyone .. but it doesnt feel good to be known as such people.. Everyone wants to be loved right, what makes us any different?
Today, Nitesh made a very loose comment about my character. He probably didnt mean it.. but it made me think. Am I really that kind of a person? and didnt realize it.. What if I am what people accuse me of? What if I have given them enough reasons to believe I am that kind of a person? But, I really am not that person. I really am not. I guess the only other person who knows it is Bin.. coz she is pretty much the only other person who is treading on the same roads that I am walking on.
Bin.. we are comrades.. on the same sinking boat.. as always!
Priya
1 comment:
sorry!!
i never mean it!
Post a Comment